What are the Clerk's Office hours?

Clerk's Office is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and is closed on all major holidays.

How do I contact the Mayor's Office?

Contact the Mayor's Office at Town Hall at (307) 455-2345 or email dubois@wyoming.com

When and where are the Town Council meetings?

Town Council meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month at 7:00 PM unless otherwise advertised and are held in the Council Chambers upstairs, Town Hall, 712 Meckem Street, Dubois, WY 82513

How do I get on the Town Council agenda?

Contact the Clerk's Office at (307) 455-2345 or email dubois@wyoming.com. Agendas close noon the Friday prior to a Council meeting.

Does the Town of Dubois manage the Dubois Cemetery?

No. Dubois Cemetery is governed by an elected board. Contact Woody Kelley, (307) 450-7888.

How do I get an alcoholic beverage permit?

An application must be completed and approved by the Governing Body. Contact the Clerk's Office at (307) 455-2345 or email dubois@wyoming.com.

Does Dubois have a police department?

Town of Dubois contracts with the Fremont County Sheriff's Department for law enforcement. In the event of an emergency call 911. The Sheriff's Department dispatch is 1-800-967-2302.

Are dog and cat licenses required?

Dog and Cat Licenses are issued by the Town Clerk upon payment of $5.00 for non-altered animals and $3.00 for altered. Proof of rabies vaccinations is required for licensing. A license is valid for one year from date of issuance.

Does the Town of Dubois have an Animal Control Officer (ACO)?

Yes. Please contact the Clerk's Office, (307) 455-2345 to report your situation and the ACO will be contacted.

How do I contact the Municipal Court?

Municipal court contact information is (307) 455-2132 or email muni@dteworld.com. Hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM.

Is a building permit required?

A building permit is required anytime the footprint of an existing building is increased or a new building is being added. Contact the Clerk's Office, (307) 455-2345 or email dubois@wyoming.com for more information, obtain applicable codes or to contact the Building Inspector. The permit applications can be found on the home page under the Department Tab.

When do Driver's License Services visit Dubois?

Driver's License Services are in Dubois the fourth (4th) Monday of each month from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM except when the 4th Monday falls on a holiday. In that event they will be here the third (3rd) Monday.

Is there a Notary Public at Town Hall?

Currently there are two Notaries Public at Town Hall. Contact the Clerk's Office, (307) 455-2345 to ensure availability.

Where can I register to vote?

Any municipality or County Clerk office in the State of Wyoming. Please have your WY Driver's License available.

Is my property in a flood zone?

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) maintains current flood mapping at the Flood Map Service Center, http://msc.fema.gov/portal