What am I being billed for?
Utility services, garbage collection, construction or demolition services for enforcement of building codes, abatement of nuisances, removal of weeds and any other services, may be billed by the Town to the owner of the property receiving such services in a single unified billing statement. Each owner or occupant of any dwelling or business which receives other Town Services (i.e., water and/or sewer services) shall be billed a user fee for garbage services pick-up with their bill for other Town Services.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact if I have no water?
2. Who do I contact if my sewer is backing up?
3. If a street needs repaired who should it be reported to?
4. What am I being billed for?
5. When is my utility bill due?
6. Who should I contact regarding my utility bill?
7. What are the hours of the Dubois area Fremont County Transfer Station?